Industrial screening machines are required by business across a whole host of different industries. Because of this, there are many different types of machines to choose from and consequently a lot of factors that must be taken into consideration. One of the first decisions you need to make is what type of industrial screener to purchase. In this post, we will take a look at some of the most popular options you have at your disposal. Keep on reading to discover all you need to know below…
1. Batch Sieving Machines – First and foremost, we have batch sieving machines. These machines are desired by companies that do not need a huge sieve, if you simply want a tabletop solution where you can separate high-cost low volume products, then this is the option for you. They tend to be finished with powder coating as well for a polished look. You can easily benefit from high levels of efficiency and the ability to sieve different size products because you can change between various mesh pan sizes.
2. Linear Screeners – You can probably guess how this machine operates by the name – the product is moved along a sloping mesh. It is recommended for instances when you have a large proportion of material that is oversized and there is a need for de-watering and de-dusting. Linear industrial screening machines are popular in the food industry in particular.
3. Ultrasonic Sieves – These sieves tend to be popular amongst businesses that need to sieve fine powders. These industrial screening machines use ultrasonic wavelength, i.e. extremely high-frequency vibration, so that the mesh produces a very fine vibration amplitude. This is an option that works well on some products, but not all. Speak to your supplier if you are unsure.
4. Vacuum Aided Sieves – When it comes to this type of industrial screener the product is enclosed within a flexible pipe and then drawn up the tube so it passes through the mesh. This makes it a great option for products that are toxic, dusty, airborne and very fine in their nature. It ensures that there is no leaking, which is why those sieving toxic solutions prefer it.
5. Check Sieves – When demands aren’t so high at a business, a lot of people tend to opt for a check screener. If you simply want to separate good material from bad, then this is definitely the option for you. Most people will agree that it is the most straightforward solution out of all of the industrial screening machines that are available.
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of the options that are available to you in terms of industrial screening machines. There are other solutions as well. The best thing to do is to speak to your supplier to discuss your requirements in further detail. They will be able to make recommendations on the sort of machine that is going to be right for your company.